Famous Nollywood actor Jim Iyke who has had a long week of public revelation of his relationship with some celebrities, in a new interview with a TV station in Nigeria, He opened up on why his relationship with Rita Dominic didn’t work. Eii Bro Jim Iyke…We never know you dated Rita Dominic.
I don’t think Rita at that time was looking at longevity, truthfully. Don’t forget, I was the kid with the crazy afro, ready to start a fight.
My life was around having a good time and as many conquests as possible. So, who wants that kind of guy? So this question is futuristic in a sense. Fast-forward perhaps 10 years from now, that question may have had a depth or hold water.
But then, what was there to hold on to? I mean, seriously? I was partying like a crazy person. She tried to show me another life and say listen ‘there is so much more to you’ I promise you that Rita will not hang around with a layabout. I was uncontrollable. I think we have outgrown each other now.
I would not see Rita as someone I want to get involved with because so much layers of growth and evolvement have gone on in her life and so is mine. So place the same place and situation now, it may have worked.”
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L