Tech giant company Apple will reduce the iPhone 8 and 8 plus by 50 percent according to reports. The announcement was made on Thursday by Reuters as cited in Economic Daily News.
It is claimed that this is the first time Apple is experiencing this drawback. The latest iPhone 8 and 8 Plus went on sale September 22.
The company hasn’t revealed iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus sales numbers. The company will report its fourth-quarter earnings results on November 2, including iPhone sales, but it doesn’t break out the number on a model-by-model basis.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L