Tech giant company Apple will reduce the iPhone 8 and 8 plus by 50 percent according to reports. The announcement was made on Thursday by Reuters as cited in Economic Daily News.
It is claimed that this is the first time Apple is experiencing this drawback. The latest iPhone 8 and 8 Plus went on sale September 22.
The company hasn’t revealed iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus sales numbers. The company will report its fourth-quarter earnings results on November 2, including iPhone sales, but it doesn’t break out the number on a model-by-model basis.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies