Rapper Edem has disclosed that while growing up as an artist, his first ever pay he received for performing at a show was GHC 150.
The artiste who is a strong advocate for better remuneration of Ghanaian artistes made this known when he engaged in a Q&A session on Twitter with his fans.
A follower who was curious about the artist’s first pay cheque asked the amount he was paid and Edem who answered several questions on the day answered that “First show after compilation was 150 ghc.. I don’t rmbr.. But I learn if it’s on/ on the track list”.
The rapper also revealed that his best rapper for 2107 was Teephlow and indicated that he has been underrated in the hip-hop genre in Ghana for a very long time.
- Watch: Legend By Sarkodie Ft Joey B (Official Video)
- VGMA Board Ban Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale Indefinitely (Details)
- Shatta Wale Says He Will Not Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards Scheme Going Forward
- ‘Stonebwoy Deserves To Be Criticized For Pulling A Gun On Stage’- George Quaye
- Video Of How Shatta Wale’s Brother Junior Was Set Up By Three Black Girls And Murdered Pop Up On The Internet