Rapper Edem has disclosed that while growing up as an artist, his first ever pay he received for performing at a show was GHC 150.
The artiste who is a strong advocate for better remuneration of Ghanaian artistes made this known when he engaged in a Q&A session on Twitter with his fans.
A follower who was curious about the artist’s first pay cheque asked the amount he was paid and Edem who answered several questions on the day answered that “First show after compilation was 150 ghc.. I don’t rmbr.. But I learn if it’s on/ on the track list”.
The rapper also revealed that his best rapper for 2107 was Teephlow and indicated that he has been underrated in the hip-hop genre in Ghana for a very long time.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies