“Dancehall King” Shatta Wale has made a public revelation that his net worth is likely to be $10 million.
The Dancehall artist said this on Hitz FM,
“I am worth a lot, I think I am worth over ten million dollars”
He also claimed that he has an eight-bedroom mansion with swimming pool. “ I have seven supercars he added.
He calls for unity in the music industry. He also encourages the musician to contribute their quota so that Ghana could be recognized worldwide.
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies