Vodafone Ghana’s 20th Anniversary of their annual Music Awards(VGMA 2019) was backed by an unfortunate incident which brought the event to an abrupt halt.
This follows the fracas that occurred between Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale at the awards event.
The whole brouhaha caused many patrons including most high ranking politicians, diplomats, celebrities and other people who feared for their lives to leave the dome.
One of such celebrities who exited the auditorium is Ghanaian actor John Dumelo.The actor is reported to have left colleague actress Jackie Appiah in the auditorium after the brawl broke out.
According to him, he told Jackie Appiah who sat next to him that he was leaving but she didn’t follow him so he left him there. People on social media however mocked him that he wasn’t brave enough.
“I told her I was leaving so if I have told you and you still sitting what do I do? – he explained
Listen to him below
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- Watch: Legend By Sarkodie Ft Joey B (Official Video)
- VGMA Board Ban Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale Indefinitely (Details)
- Shatta Wale Says He Will Not Be Part Of The Ghana Music Awards Scheme Going Forward
- ‘Stonebwoy Deserves To Be Criticized For Pulling A Gun On Stage’- George Quaye
- Video Of How Shatta Wale’s Brother Junior Was Set Up By Three Black Girls And Murdered Pop Up On The Internet