You wake up and moan “I have nothing to wear!”
Of course you do! You have something to wear. Just that you do not have inspiration to style your outfit.
Wondering where to get inspiration to style your clothes? Today, I am sharing with you ways of finding outfit inspiration.
Behold! It is everywhere!
- TV SHOWS
We are almost always in the search for good movie series and we are only interested in the storyline. You are learning wrong! There are so many things you can learn about a movie series and one of them is their outfit choices. I personally love love love Scream Queens for that. As you watch, try to stalk their outfit choices. TV shows like Pretty Little Liars and Jenifa’s Diary are perfect for getting outfit inspiration.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
I really think this should even be number one because, we all agree that social media is now part of our lives. Social media sites like Instagram is perfect for outfit inspiration. To stalk more outfit inspiration, use the explore feature. I personally secretly use the explore features a lot and I encourage you to use that feature. Frequently refresh the feed for new feed to load.
Of course, we cannot ignore our dear print media who has been with us since our grandmother’s time and even before that. Browse magazines and try to find inspiration.
Alright! So where do you normally get your outfit inspiration?
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies