Accra high court has released a press statement ordering all employees of troubled Menzgold Ghana Limited and all its sister companies, to surrender every company property in their possession to the Economic and Organise Crime Office (EOCO).
Also in the statement, the High Court has conformed and authorized the freezing of Menzgold, Zylofon Media, Brew Marketing Consult, and other sister companies and properties that belong to Nana Appiah Mensah.
Here is a photo of the press release:
Well, tell us what you think about this in comments box below or on any of our social media pages @ghmediahut
- #WonderBoy: Check Out The Cover Art And Release Date For Shatta Wale’s Upcoming album
- See How Twitter is Reacting to Junior Agogo’s Death
- WATCH: Strongman Drops Visuals For “Ups & Downs” Featuring M.anifest
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies