Accra high court has released a press statement ordering all employees of troubled Menzgold Ghana Limited and all its sister companies, to surrender every company property in their possession to the Economic and Organise Crime Office (EOCO).
Also in the statement, the High Court has conformed and authorized the freezing of Menzgold, Zylofon Media, Brew Marketing Consult, and other sister companies and properties that belong to Nana Appiah Mensah.
Here is a photo of the press release:
Well, tell us what you think about this in comments box below or on any of our social media pages @ghmediahut
- Bullet Pays Emotional Tribute To Late Ebony Reigns
- Tiger Eye Is A Criminal Organization –Nyantakyi Speaks On Anas Exposé
- Ghanaians Remember Late Ebony Reigns As She Died Exactly A Year Ago (Photos)
- Becca Welcomes First Child, 6 Months After Marriage (Details)
- Mr. Kwarteng Has Finally Revealed The Date For Ebony’s One Year Anniversary (Details)