RnB singer Rihanna born Robyn Fenty will soon have a street named after her in a neighborhood in Barbados where she was born and bred.
In a statement by the Ministry of Tourism, He announced:
The Government of Barbados will on Independence Day, Thursday 30th November, 2017 officially change the name of Westbury New Road located in St. Michael to Rihanna Drive in honour of Barbadian superstar Ms. Robyn Rihanna Fenty who grew up in Westbury New Road.
The street naming is scheduled to take place next month and the girl of that moment, Rihanna will be present for the ceremony. The event will take place from 3-5pm.
Via: Nation News
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L