If I had asked a Ghanaian about a celebrity couple who have been together from hustling to stardom, the person would be quick to mention Tracy and Sarkodie. We now have the Nigerian version of Sarkodie and Tracy; Adekunle Gold and Simi.
The two Nigerian musicians married a few days ago but their relationship wasn’t really confirmed till now though they have both been involved in some sensual acts on stage.
Pictures emerging after their marriage shows how they started when they both weren’t the “Simi” and “Adekunle Gold” we all know now.
This is a good lesson for our young kings and queens to have the patience for their partners and build together. An example worth emulating
So while we wait for official photos from their wedding, we wish the soulful couple a Happy Married Life.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi