Ghanaian- Hollywood young actor, Abraham Actor has landed himself another role in a new movie titled Tasmanian Devil.
Abraham Attah who is currently based in the USA, will get to play a lead role in this movie according to Deadline.com
Tasmanian Devil tells the story of a 19-year-old Nigerian immigrant (Attah) who, after moving to the US, struggles to bond with his estranged father (Mwine) who abandoned him and his mother (Oduye), in Nigeria, to chase his own calling of becoming a missionary.
When he finds acceptance in his process of joining a college fraternity, it’s challenged by his strict and religious father, leaving him searching for his own moral ground.
The movie will be produced by Tricia Woodgett of TigerEye Films with Executive Production credits going to Benny Boom and Gerald Rawles.
Also featuring the movie are other stars such as; Jr. Adepero Oduye (Central Park Five and Pariah), Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine (The Chi, Queen of Katwe), and Kwesi Boakye (Claws, Flight) will also co-star in this all-intriguing tale which is scheduled for shooting this year in Dallas, Texas.
KINDLY CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(GHmediaHut TV) FOR MORE UPDATES
- YouTube Takes Down Strongman’s “Odo” Song Cover With Sarkodie And Akwaboah
- Donald Trump Says Huawei Can Resume Trade With US Companies
- WATCH: Kofi Kinaata’s “Adam & Eve” Official Video
- Watch: Medikal’s ‘Drip’ Official Video Featuring Joey B And Kofi Mole
- Watch: King Promise’s ‘Bra’ Official Music Video Featuring Kojo Antwi