lawyer Maurice Ampaw, has advised Kwasi Kyei Darkwah popularly known as KKD not to allow his son, Darkwah Kyei Darkwah return to Ghana. Eish, Eden Asem no niee …hmmm
Mr. Ampaw says Darkwah Kyei Darkwah’s sexual confession is a threat to the Ghanaian youth.
His advice comes KKD made a public revelation that he totally supports his son whether He is gay or straight.
“He should stay abroad with his gay life and should not come to Ghana because if he comes to Ghana, he is now a sacrilege to the country.
He will be monitored by the police and should he engage in any form of sexual relations, with anybody, he will be arrested because his action is a criminal offense. He cannot also marry here in Ghana,” Lawyer Ampaw said.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L