The government of Ghana has begun to investigate into the Saturday night’s gas explosion at Atomic Junction in Accra.
In a statement signed and issued by the Minister of Information, Mr. Mustapha Abdul Hamid on Sunday, October 8, 2017, said the government would implement the outcome of the investigation with firm action.
“An investigation has commenced into the cause of the explosion and shall be followed with firm action to forestall future similar reoccurrences”, he said.
He has, therefore, commended the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) and sister security agencies for their quick response to the gas explosion.
Below is the full statement
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L