Ghanaian news broadcaster, Nana Aba Anamoah, has disclosed that leaving her previous media company TV3, has completely changed her life.
In an interview with Empire FM’s Ricky, the Radio and TV Personality of the Year said:
I actually don’t really think about them [TV3].
Nana Aba Anamoah resigned from TV3 after an incidence of photo theft which got her suspended before the dismissal.
But they say sometimes things happen in your life and you might think it’s a problem but God just puts you in that situation so you can move on. What happened two years ago, even though I thought it was such a big silly joke, I think it happened for the greater good for me,” Nana Aba noted.
She also said that,
“Moving out of TV3 has completely changed my life; it has completely changed how I see things.
- Stonebwoy Wins Favorite African Star At The 2019 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
- Meet the Ghanaian who took a ship to the U.S. for blacks to voyage back to Africa
- Sad News: More Than 70 Dead In Tamale-Kintampo Accident, After Two Buses Collided
- I don’t Believe The Bible; Bible Stories Are Fairy tales – Actress Efia Odo
- Listen Up: Sarkodie – Friends To Enemies ft. Yung L